Improving The IT-Business Relationship
Service Driven, Technology Powered
Most companies overburden their IT departments with the responsibility of making the necessary process automation changes for competitive digital parity. But organizations that seek excellence in their IT-business relationships have come to rely on a different kind of IT manager: one that knows both the technology and business requirements needed to achieve revenue growth. One of the ways this happens is through utilizing BPM platforms to create custom applications easily, quickly, and with a reduced business-side learning curve.
Process Director BPM software improves the IT-business relationship by providing IT with workflow automation solutions that enable them to become more nimble, more responsive and more effective, ensuring they can:
- Provide new employees with timely and secure access to applications and other technology resources
- Record and produce information needed for audits
- Create a consistent and secure approval workflow process for processing requests
- Coordinate requests from various departments, facilities, vendors, and suppliers
- Order and deliver hardware and software in a timely fashion
- Meet SLAs
- Fulfill change requests
- Manage your ISO or BPM compliance documentation
- Enforce and maintain internal security, business process governance and auditing policies
Process Director BPM software improves the IT-business relationship by allowing IT to become the business user’s right hand with a rich feature set and simple user interface:
- Visibility into your internal processes
- Timely reporting in support of management decisions, business process governance and regulatory BPM compliance
- Process consistency and reliability
- Enhanced process success through elimination of lost or mishandled requests
- Electronic forms software for reduced paper handling and manual routing, eliminating errors and delays
- Greater user satisfaction due to more efficient processing and more predictable results
“Realizing that your IT department is not separate from the greater culture of your company, and all of its motivations, pain points and goals, is an important first step toward establishing a partnership between IT and business.”
Process automation software can markedly reduce the time employees need to spend on specific tasks. Taking less time and using fewer resources to achieve desired results creates the kind of efficiency that all companies seek to achieve. This requires an IT department who can identify the right BPM solution to do the job, encourage collaboration, integrate successfully with existing applications (and the company’s security infrastructure) and be acceptable to stakeholders. After all, with the right mix of applications and tools, an IT department’s actions can contribute to reducing costs and increasing efficiency.
Discover how Process Director can improve your IT-business relationship!
Process Director sets the pace for your BPM and digital transformation. Request a free demonstration of Process Director and discover for yourself how this unique BPM platform empowers you to innovate, respond to market demands, and delight your customers. Or, contact us to learn more about how our business process management software have helped our customers conquer their digital challenges.