HR Automation Software Solutions by BP Logix
Whittier Health Network Achieves ‘Unqualified Success with Process Director HR Automation Software
“Apply Online was our first project for Process Director and it was an unqualified success. We have a streamlined process, a PDF that goes to the right person, a searchable database that anyone can use – and no longer pay maintenance on an HR application we outgrew and disliked.”
– Dan Pelosi, CIO at Whittier Health Network
Thanks to Process Director’s HR automation software solutions, HR teams are realizing a number of BPM benefits. Employee engagement is improved as each employee is empowered to initiate action on their own behalf, and to track the progress of their requests. HR staff are more productive, spending less time chasing down lost paperwork. And management is delighted with the stringent accountability, simplified business process governance and regulatory compliance that Process Director BPM software brings to their entire organization, including:
- More definitive and accurate employee information can be properly routed and secured
- Processes become more consistent
- Electronic forms, requests and activities can be validated
- Review and approval processes and sign-offs are handled more efficiently and with faster turn-around (hours vs. days and days vs. weeks)
- Managers have visibility into all aspects of the processes
Companies who see the benefits of HR automation software by reducing paperwork with electronic versions are reaping multiple benefits including:
- Reduction in costs associated with printing, such as ink, paper, and copier maintenance.
- Reduction in shipping/delivery expenses. Fewer documents means a decrease in postage costs and no delivery fees. The customer has their invoice, quote, or purchase order in their e-mail with their e-signature included.
- Fewer errors and redundancies as well as less filing and mail/document processing.
- Faster document processing, including approval processes to close orders and get paid faster.
- Sales cycles can be shortened through business process automation and electronic signature capture.
- Approval-based workflows are simplified with no guessing or accidentally allowing something to slip through the cracks. Process Director allows you to set up alerts when signatures don’t happen in the expected timeline.
- Enhanced security and back up. Process Director allows data to be securely housed online, protecting it from fire, flood, or theft. Back-ups of documentation and the e-signature are maintained for records and audits.
Happily, the results of deploying Process Director HR automation software solutions have demonstrated further benefits by replacing labor-intensive tasks with integrated workflows, electronic forms, digital signatures and unalterable documents. It is also achieving additional cost savings.
Discover what you can achieve with Process Director HR Automation Software Solutions!
Process Director sets the pace for your BPM and digital transformation. Request a free demonstration of Process Director and discover for yourself how this unique BPM platform empowers you to innovate, respond to market demands, and delight your customers. Or, contact us to learn more about how our business process management software have helped our customers conquer their digital challenges.