BPM & Case Management Software Combined
Process Director BPM software offers case management software solutions making it easy to build and deploy sophisticated digital applications that emphasize a human-directed work style. As an innovative rapid application development platform, Process Director BPM software gives companies the power to deliver a context-rich user experience for customers, partners, and colleagues. It does so by providing the flexibility these stakeholders demand without sacrificing the controls auditors require.
What continues to set Process Director apart from other business process management (BPM) and case management solutions is the patented business process automation software technology, Process Timeline — an executable process model that presents a Gantt chart oriented notation.
Capturing time as a formal process dimension, Process Director allows users to effectively manage cases across multiple departments, including HR, IT, Legal and Administrative.
Just as time progresses without restraint, the case evolves with or without you – and whether or not the case is formally managed within a case management software system. Documents arrive, customers make decisions, motions are filed, and the case evolves accordingly.
Although it is true that case management is driven by human decision-making that is found (or allowed) with traditional workflow, this does not remove the need for accommodating process automation in either scenario.
This is why BP Logix Process Director is a perfect fit for a BPM and case management solution:
- Built on a formalized BPM and case management framework
- No code/low code interface allows for case management software workflows to be created by user rather than developers.
- Multimodal run-time patters combining sequential flow style with both event-driven and time-driven execution.
- Automatically adapt and respond to incoming events and ad-hoc changes.
The patented business process automation software technology, Process Timeline, will allow you to:
- Know exactly where you are in the state of the case.
- Know exactly how much longer it will take for the case to be completed.
- Have clear vision into the compensating steps or remedial actions that need to be launched at any given time.
Process Director allows for time-based analysis and lends itself readily to BPM and case management solutions and case-driven business applications.
Process Director BPM and case management solutions include:
- Integration: Fully integrated, out of the box, into the Process Director environment. No additional options to purchase; no additional components to learn.
- Reporting: Sophisticated case-aware applications and reports.
- Documents: Configurable case folders for fast access to all case-related processes, documents, and data.
- Import: Automatic (batch) or drag-and-drop import of documents and data into appropriate case folders.
- Time: Multimodal run-time patterns combining sequential flow style with event-driven, time-driven, and decision-driven execution.
- No coding: Designed from the ground up for the “citizen developer”: users do not need to be programmers to build rich, responsive digital case management applications.
- Migration: Built-in application integration and migration tools, enabling users to add case management software behavior to existing Process Director BPM applications and workflow applications, quickly and easily.
- Process Timeline: The easiest and fastest way to configure and deploy the predictive, alert processes that lie at the heart of your digital business.
Request a Free BPM Software Demonstration of Process Director Now
BPM.com First Impression of Process Director
BPM.com, an online resource for the BPM industry, examined the new BPM case management solutions presented in the latest release of BP Logix Process Director, a BPMS industry leader recognized by Gartner, Inc. in the “Magic Quadrant for Intelligent Business Process Management Suites,” with unique capabilities for both case management software and traditional BPM software. Click here to read the BPM.com First Impression article to learn what they had to say about Process Director as a BPM and case management software solution.
About BP Logix
BP Logix is a BPM company that offers Process Director, an innovative and powerful business process management engine combining the power of BPM software with the flexibility and leverage of rapid application development—with no programming. Workflow software and eforms are just the beginning of digital app development. Process Director combines the easiest and most efficient business process management software in the industry with a rich set of tools offering snap-in data integration, rapid prototyping and release, and comprehensive reporting and analytics. Check out these BPM case studies to see how customers in every sector are successfully using Process Director to prepare and deliver transparent, end-to-end digital applications offering engaging customer experience, robust business process governance, regulatory compliance, and smooth, efficient operations.