All organizations want to increase efficiency and operate at an optimal level. Business process management (BPM), smart forms and workflow software help to create a business environment that is highly responsive, accountable, and compliant. BPM software (BPMS software) provides the BPM tools required to automate all your business processes and improve your results.
Try Our BPM Tools – Request a Free BPM Software Demo Now.
Why Choose BPMS Software?
We all want more time and money. Businesses are no different. Business process management software setup takes some investment initially, but in the end, the benefits of intelligent BPM software are vast, not to mention measurable. Below are some reasons why organizations turn to BPMS software solutions:
- Integrated Business Rules Engine: Empowers users to rapidly implement better workflow and more complex business processes.
- No Programming: 100% web-based GUI workflow builder for business users—no programming required.
- Web-Based Smart Forms: A faster, easier and more cost effective way to create an automated electronic forms system.
- Reporting and Process Intelligence: Process Director offers a variety of searching, reporting, business activity management (BAM), and process intelligence (BI) features.
Process Director is an Award Winning Business Process Management Software Solution
BP Logix and Process Director have won awards for innovation and excellence from many prestigious organizations, both domestically and abroad. Our most valued recognitions, however, come from our customers who have achieved goals beyond those they had originally imagined through their partnership with us.
Process Director BPM solution offers:
- Unsurpassed ease of use
- Rapid time-to-value
- No programming
Key Benefits of our BPM Software (BPMS) and Workflow Software Solutions
- Transparency: It can be difficult for senior business leaders to gain a comfort level with the various hardware and software “black boxes” deployed by IT. Process Director’s workflow and BPM tools bridge that gap offering a solution that is fully customizable and extensible, and yet does not require programmers.
- Efficiency: If business process improvement (BPI) is important to a business—and in today’s world, it needs to be—then automation and metrics are a core requirement. Process Director’s workflow and BPM tools measure the performance of each activity within a given process; as the process is executed over time, Process Director learns how its actual timeline varies from the original forecast. This unique capability, called predictive analysis, alerts process owners that upcoming activities may not complete on time, even before those activities have started.
- ROI: In any growing organization, the number of homegrown and off-the-shelf solutions accumulates pretty rapidly. Each one brings with it another team, another vendor, maintenance, updates, infrastructure, and training. Process Director gives the CIO the opportunity to start replacing those one-trick-pony products with a flexible, customizable BPM tools addressing a huge variety of business needs in operations, finance, HR, IT, sales, and other areas. Fewer vendors, less maintenance, reduced training costs, smaller infrastructure.
- Improves Business Process Governance and Compliance: Improved process control, auditing, and monitoring help organizations to demonstrate business process governance and compliance. Replacing manual, paper-based processes with BPM tools that offer a unique deployment for BPM compliance solutions such as automated, electronic forms and processes is an effective way to ensure users are in compliance.
BPM Case Studies
Read specific examples of how organizations use BP Logix’s customizable BPM software, Process Director, as their BPM solution. To start, check out how the City of West Allis and Columbus Technical College for BPM case studies on successful BPMS software use in busy organizations.
Request a Free BPM Software Demo
Request a free BPM software demonstration of Process Director and discover for yourself how it’s unique low-code BPM tools, set the pace for digital transformation, empowering you with an unparalleled ability to innovate, respond to market demands, and delight your customers. Contact us with any questions you have regarding Process Director’s BPM software, workflow automation software and case management software capabilities.