February 28, 2012
BP Logix Named to KMWorld’s 100 Companies That Matter in Knowledge Management
Company Recognized for its Technology and Approach to Managing Critical Business Processes
San Diego, Ca — February 28, 2012 — BP Logix (www.bplogix.com),developer of BPM software that accelerates time-to-value, today announced that it has been named to KMWorld’s 2012 list of 100 Companies That Matter in Knowledge Management for the second consecutive year. Evaluated by a panel of experts including editors, analysts, system integrators and end-users, the acknowledgment is a result of the company’s contribution to knowledge management, specifically the functionality of its workflow software and flagship product, Process Director.
“BP Logix stands out as a company that offers a fresh approach based on feature-rich technology that addresses real business needs,” said Hugh McKellar, KMWorld editor in chief. “BP Logix has demonstrated an unwavering commitment to their customers by helping to harvest an organization’s collective intelligence in order to best serve its entire constituency chain.”
This recognition builds on key developments and milestones over the past year:
- Predictive BPM functionality: The acceptance of Process Director and its award-winning Process Timeline™ technology is a reflection on the market requirement for process intelligence. Designed to improve operational effectiveness, Process Director enables organizations to embrace the predictive elements in running processes, leading to greater efficiency and better decision-making.
- Cloud Offering: Cloud Offering: With the release of Process Director/Cloud Edition, customers seeking a Cloud offering can now access the features and functionality of the flagship product, including the industry’s first Predictive BPM™ (pBPM). The Cloud version offers fast deployment, eliminates infrastructure issues, and reduces capital expenditure while leading to a quick return on investment.
- Product: With the release of Process Director/Cloud Edition, customers seeking a Cloud offering can now access the features and functionality of the flagship product, including the industry’s first Predictive BPM™ (pBPM). The Cloud version offers fast deployment, eliminates infrastructure issues, and reduces capital expenditure while leading to a quick return on investment.
- Compliance: As a result of the functionality within Process Director/Compliance Edition, organizations can demonstrate compliance with both regulatory and industry standards, in addition to detailed monitoring, analysis, auditing and reporting. Process Director/Compliance Edition provides multi-factor authentication, field level data encryption, digital signatures and electronic snapshots that provide undeniable evidence of what action was taken when and by whom.
- New Customers: Results for the last quarter ending January 31, 2012 contributed to a revenue increase of 48% over the prior year’s sales for the same period. A significant factor in this growth is the acceptance of Process Director’s process intelligence and advanced reporting capability. New customers include E.I DuPont de Nemours and Company, Haggen Food & Pharmacy, Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority, MultiPlan Inc., Pacific Dental Services, The National Heart Lung and Blood Institute and Rentokil Initial plc, Stillwater National Bank and Whittier Health Network.
“KMWorld’s recognition of our on-going value and leadership role in the knowledge management space further validates our mission of providing a feature-rich and business-friendly BPM solution,” observed Jay O’Brien, BP Logix CEO. “Customer satisfaction and acknowledgment by industry leaders such as KMWorld reflect our mission and values,” he concluded.
The leading information provider serving the Knowledge, Document and Content Management systems market, KMWorld informs more than 45,000 subscribers about the components and processes – and subsequent success stories – that together offer solutions for improving business performance. KMWorld is a publishing unit of Information Today, Inc.
About BP Logix
BP Logix (bplogix.com) unites IT and business users enabling them to deploy sophisticated, form-based, workflow-driven enterprise apps in a fraction of the time and a fraction of the cost of traditional development. Our award-winning business process management (BPM) software powers workflow-driven solutions that cross organizational boundaries, embracing the C-suite, operations, sales, customers and prospects.
Customers including Abbott Labs, County of Fresno, DuPont, IDEX, Leo Burnett USA, Memphis Light, Gas and Water, MultiPlan, NEC Labs, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, the National Institute of Mental Health, Rite Aid, RidgeWorth Capital Management and Vulcan Materials Company use BP Logix-powered workflow apps to deliver clear and measurable improvements in productivity, compliance, and customer engagement.
The BP Logix name and logo are the registered service and trademarks of BP Logix, Inc.
Press Release Contacts –
760-643-4121 ext. 3250