Prerequisites: Core Training
Approximate Length: 45 Minutes
This course teaches the fundamentals of assigning Tasks to end users. It covers assignment methods, result handling, task restarts, and other advanced topics around user assignment.
- Select Users for Task Assignment.
- Apply correct Task assignment methods.
- Configure Task completion methods.
- User activities and Tasks
- How Task assignment works
- Serial, Parallel, and Round Robin task assignment
- Restarting user activities
- Manual and automated Task completion