Prerequisites: Introduction to Process Director
Approximate Length: 5.5 Hours
This course provides the basic knowledge needed for implementers to create a simple Process Director application. This course describes how to use forms, Process Timelines, and Business Rules to construct an application, and how to use Knowledge Views to extract data from, and report on, the application's usage. This course gives implementers who are not programmers the foundation they need to build BPM applications.
- Create and design a form, using the Online Form Designer.
- Use Process Director to configure Form fields, events, and conditions for a Form definition.
- Correctly create and configure a Process Timeline and Process Timeline activities to model a simple process.
- Create and configure Business Rule to return a desired value.
- Create and configure a Knowledge View to return a set of objects that matches a desired set of conditions.
- Implementation Managers
- System Administrators
Process Director User Interface
- User Interface
- Content List
- What is a Form Definition?
- Form Characteristics
- Create a Form
- Control Toolbar
- Adding a Control to a Form
- Saving the form
- Building a Sample Form
- What is a Process Timeline?
- Create a Process Timeline
- Timeline Activities
- Forms and Process Timelines
- Parent and Child Activities
- Introduction to Business Rules
- Configuring Business Rules
- Applying Business Rules to Forms and Process Timelines
- Introduction to Knowledge Views
- Creating and configuring Knowledge Views