Prerequisites: Core Training
Approximate Length: 1 Hour
This course is designed to teach the basic operation of the Process Director Template Library feature, which rapidly speeds up the process of creating new applications by using templates to provide all of the initial objects and configuration settings. You can use templates supplied by BP Logix, or as covered in this course, create your own.
- Create a new application shell using the Template Library.
- Create a simple application template to add to the Template Library.
- Introduction to the Template Library
- Application Templates
- Creating an Application from a Template
- Creating Your Own Templates