Prerequisites: Introduction to Process Director
Approximate Length: 3.25 Hours
This course provides system Administrators with training on every aspect of administering a Process Director installation from the built-in administrative console to configure the system, manage users and groups, create and manage user task delegation, synchronize users with Active Directory, configure installation settings, investigate log files, and perform troubleshooting operations.
- Create and configure Workspaces, to include navigation and portlets.
- Create and configure partitions.
- Configure Authentication settings.
- Set Object Permissions
- Create and configure global Knowledge Views.
- Create and configure user accounts.
- Create and configure user groups.
- Configure and manage delegations.
- Create and manage profiles to synchronize with Active Directory.
- Create, configure, and manage User permissions
- Configure Installation settings.
- Configure Global Variables.
- Create and configure Database Settings.
- Run email tests to ensure proper SMTP Configuration.
- System Administrators
- IT personnel who oversee the system
- Administrative Workspace
- System Administrators and Partition Administrators
- Workspace Configuration
- Partition Configuration
- Global Knowledge Views
- Object Permissions
- Administering Users
- Administering Groups
- Authentication Settings
- User Directory Synchronization
- User Permissions
- User References
- Global Variables
- Database Settings
- Server Control
- System Information
- Audit Logs
- System Logs
- Run Email Tests
- Accessing Help