Approximate Length: 30 minutes
This course describes the fundamental concepts behind Process Director and provides a brief demonstration of a Process Director application. The course covers important terms associated with Business Process Management (BPM), and provides a general overview of how Process Director implements key BPM principles to enable non-programmers to develop sophisticated No-Code BPM applications.
- Define the term "Intelligent Automation".
- Describe the Intelligent Automation methodology.
- Describe the methods used to create and improve a process.
- Describe the basic components of a Process Director application.
- Implementation Managers
- System Administrators
- Business leaders
- Introduction to Process Director
- Process Director demonstration