Prerequisites: Intermediate Training
Approximate Length: 2 Hours
This course provides report designers with training on how to perform advanced Knowledge View operations to create filtered reports for common reporting. For advanced reporting operations, this course covers the use of Process Director’s built-in report writer, the Advanced Reporting Component, to create sophisticated reports and infographics using any information accessible from inside—and outside—of Process Director to create information-rich reporting and dashboard solutions.
- Create and use parametrized Knowledge Views.
- Run processes on Knowledge View results.
- Export Knowledge View results to an Excel template.
- Create and configure reports using the Advanced Reporting Component.
- Implementers who create complex reports
Knowledge View Reporting
- Using a Knowledge View in a Form to create a Report
- Passing Knowledge View Filter Values
- Knowledge View Parameters
- Parameterization with a Business Value
- Knowledge View URL Parameters
Exporting Knowledge Views
- Exporting to CSV
- Exporting to Excel
- The Excel Template
Running a Process with Knowledge Views
- Knowledge Views and Processes
- Configuring and running a Knowledge View that invoked a process
Advanced Reporting Component
- Creating a Report
- Report Configuration
- The Report Designer
- Setting Report Properties
- Adding Report Objects
- Report Bands
- Adding a Function to a Report
- Adding Variables to a Report