Prerequisites: Intermediate Training
Approximate Length: 1.5 Hours
This course covers how to build and apply a metadata taxonomy to Process Director objects for sophisticated categorization and searching, and how to export and import metadata between Process Director installations.
- Create a metadata taxonomy.
- Apply metadata to Process Director objects.
- Construct a Knowledge View that uses metadata to filter results.
- System Administrators
- What is metadata?
- Metadata elements
- Creating metadata
- Applying metadata to objects
- importing/Exporting metadata taxonomies
- Using metadata with Knowledge Views