Prerequisites: Advanced Training
Approximate Length: 1.5 Hours
This course describes the basics of implementing accessibility and responsiveness features into Process Director applications. The course describes the common accessibility guidelines and how to implement them, including automatic features that are built directly into Process Director, as well as those that are the responsibility of the designer. The course also provides guidance on some best practices for enhancing the product’s built-in responsiveness features.
- Implement accessibility guidelines to build Forms.
- Implement Process Director responsiveness features to build Forms.
- What is Web Accessibility?
- Accessibility Requirements
- Accessibility Guidelines
- Creating an Accessible Form
- What is Responsive Design?
- Built-In Responsiveness
- Creating a Simple Responsive Form
- What is Bootstrap?
- Creating and Testing a Bootstrap form