Introducing Process Timeline™
In 2009, BP Logix introduced Process Director with its revolutionary Process Timeline, the first BPM process modeling and orchestration engine to offer predictive analysis tied to automatic behaviors such as notification, reassignment, and rerouting. Process Director customers ever since have taken advantage of Process Timeline’s intrinsic ability to provide the earliest possible notice that a future milestone or deadline may be at risk, and to take immediate remedial action.
Prediction is Just the Start
Process Timeline’s unique predictive/responsive capabilities grow from fertile soil: a carefully architected, utterly unique way of thinking about the design and execution of sophisticated, end-to-end, low-code/no-code digital applications.
No flowcharts. No programming. Rapid time-to-value. Process Timeline is the perfect engine to speed your organization’s digital transformation past the competition.
Process Timeline and Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Now, Process Timeline delivers the power of artificial intelligence (AI) to your enterprise applications. Process Director’s machine learning (ML) technology enables you to customize both how predictions are made, and what response should be triggered, to a greater degree than ever before. Of course, like all of Process Director, the AI features are easy to configure and use by analysts and process owners—yet rich enough to be appreciated by data scientists.
Scroll down for a closer look at Process Timeline, and you’ll soon understand why Process Director has received over 50 awards and recognitions, and why organizations around the world continue to rely on Process Director for robust, compliant, and flexible digital solutions.
With its predictive modeling and Timeline patents, Process Director is acknowledged as a trend setter.
Read the report
Starwood Hotels and Resorts tells us how Process Timeline opened doors for them.
Watch the video
Process Timeline is successfully being used by organizations in various industries to compose, manage, and modify business process. Key business process data such as process duration and critical path are available at a glance using a Gantt-style chart automatically produced and updated as your process is running. At the same time, it offers powerful business process automation capabilities unmatched by any other BPM solution, including:
Designed for business users, Process Director business process automation solutions enable you to build and deploy efficient, robust workflows and business processes, with no programming:
- Build rich, complex applications through point-and-click
- Intuitive graphical user interface facilitates rapid deployment and time-to-value
No Complex Flowcharts
Time is a critical component of any business process. Late activities—or activities that Process Timeline predicts will be late—are highlighted and easily identified. Time to completion for any activity or for the business process as a whole is also immediately available with this business process automation solution. Traditional flowchart-style workflows simply cannot offer this level of business process improvement insight into your business process— business process improvement insights that translates into business success:
- MS Project-like builder: list tasks, dependencies
- Process Timeline automatically generates and updates a Gantt-style chart to show you, at a glance, how (and for how long) the process will run
Any workflow software can tell you when your task is due, or late. But only this timeline software offers the earliest possible notification that some future task is predicted to be late. And it can do more than just notify you: it can take direct action, escalating or rerouting activities to account for the predicted delay:
- Process technology that continuously evaluates your business process, based on past experience and current status
- Process Timeline includes technology that predicts when any future activity is likely to be delayed, offering the earliest possible opportunity for manual or automatic intervention
No Unnecessary Delays
Ideal for automating, tracking and reporting on complex processes, Process Director business process management software is perfect for “activity-based” processes with well-defined milestones. Unlike a traditional workflow system, it’s business process automation solutions feature “implicit parallelism.” Process designers no longer have to explicitly identify which steps can be run in parallel, a time-consuming and error-prone analysis:
- Every timeline activity will execute as soon as it is eligible to do so
- At any given moment, every activity that can be running, is running
No Excuses For Business Process Improvement
As your business evolves, you will want to analyze the performance of your business process (and your process actors), to find ways for business process improvement to make it even more efficient:
- Business process automation technology that records every action taken by every process participant (human or automated), ensuring total accountability
- Process Timeline includes technology that points you directly at those activities within your process that are consuming the most time, so you can quickly focus your process improvement efforts where they will have the most impact
- Drill down to review historical information about any activity, or to see how different actors have performed within a given task
- Reset analytics at any time to get a fresh perspective