Prerequisites: Core Training
Approximate Length: 0.75 Hours
This course describes the process of how to develop Process Director applications and is specifically tailored for non-programmers. It describes each stage of the application development process, best practices, and suggestions to successfully develop applications to reach the highest possible degree of buy-in from end users.
- Implement the four stages of application development.
- Create detailed requirements.
- Test and gather feedback.
- Import applications to the Production environment
- Implementation Managers
- The Application Design Process
- Stages of Development
- Design Stage
- Development Stage
- Testing Stage
- Release Stage