Case Management Solutions
Process Director combines BPM and Case Management Software for a Context-Rich Environment
Experience the Difference Time-Driven Case Management Solutions will Bring to Your Organization
Process Director offers case management solutions that make it easy to build and deploy sophisticated digital applications that emphasize a human-directed work style.
With a solid case management framework in place, and Process Timeline™ acting as a major dimensional enhancement, Milestones then finishes the trifecta to allow actionable communication to reach its pinnacle— giving your business the opportunity for stream-lined clarity within adaptive case management.
- Integration: Fully integrated, out of the box, into the Process Director environment. No additional options to purchase; no additional components to learn.
- Reporting: Sophisticated case-aware applications and reports.
- Documents: Configurable case folders for fast access to all case-related processes, documents, and data.
- Import: Automatic (batch) or drag-and-drop import of documents and data into appropriate case folders.
- Time: Multimodal run-time patterns combining sequential flow style with event-driven, time-driven, and decision-driven execution.
- No coding: Designed from the ground up for the “citizen developer”: users do not need to be programmers to build rich, responsive digital case management applications.
- Migration: Built-in application integration and migration tools, enabling users to add case management solutions to existing Process Director BPM applications and workflow applications, quickly and easily.
- Process Timeline: The easiest and fastest way to configure and deploy the predictive, alert case management solutions that lie at the heart of your digital business.
- Milestones component allows actionable communication that can drive process
Process Timeline™ and Case Management
“What continues to set Process Director apart from its BPM and Case Management software competitors is the Process Timeline™ — an executable process model that presents a Gantt-chart oriented notation. The Process Timeline captures time as a formal process dimension in ways not possible with other models. For example, although both BPMN and CMMN support “timer” events for setting deadlines and triggers, what they cannot do is capture – in any formal way – either elapsed time nor anticipated impact on completion time resulting from unplanned events.”
Capturing time as a formal process dimension, Process Director allows users to effectively manage cases across multiple departments, including HR, IT, Legal and Administrative.
Just as time progresses without restraint, the case evolves with or without you – and whether or not the case is formally managed within a case management software system. Documents arrive, customers make decisions, motions are filed, and the case evolves accordingly.
The patented business process automation software technology, Process Timeline will work as a part of your case management solution to:
- Know exactly where you are in the state of the case.
- Know exactly how much longer it will take for the case to be completed.
- Have clear vision into the compensating steps or remedial actions that need to be launched at any given time.
Start Your Demo
Process Director sets the pace for your BPM and digital transformation. Request a free demonstration of Process Director and discover for yourself how this unique BPM platform empowers you to innovate, respond to market demands, and delight your customers. Or, contact us to learn more about how our business process management software have helped our customers conquer their digital challenges.