In terms of Human Resources workflow, HR departments handle highly sensitive personal information about virtually every member of the organization. HR is required to maintain the confidentiality of this data, navigating a confusing array of policies and regulations while ensuring that time-sensitive Human Resources workflow activities, such as issuing offer letters or processing salary increases, are not delayed.
HR is too often a hive of paper-based legacy systems that are error-prone and unreliable. In order to improve accuracy and efficiency, HR leaders who are looking to improve their HR workflow processes are increasingly turning to Process Director to ensure that:
- Information is correct, properly routed and appropriately secured
- Processes are consistent and compliant
- Access to information is available on demand
- Approvals are handled efficiently
- Authorized managers have visibility into all aspects of the process
Customers are using Process Director today in a wide variety of HR workflow software related applications, including:
- Personnel changes
- Employee performance appraisal and review
- New hire processing and termination
- Travel, expense and time reporting
- Vacation and leave requests
Thanks to Process Director’s workflow software solutions, HR teams are realizing a number of BPM benefits. Employee engagement is improved as each employee is empowered to initiate action on their own behalf, and to track the progress of their requests. HR staff are more productive, spending less time chasing down lost paperwork. And management is delighted with the stringent accountability, simplified business process governance and regulatory BPM compliance that Process Director brings to their entire organization.
Request a Free BPM Software Demo