Traditionally, Accounts Payable has been one of the most paper intensive for many companies. As a result, problems like lost or neglected invoices, not-in-good-order (NIGO) paperwork, and difficulty matching invoices with deliveries can threaten the relationship you have cultivated over time with your suppliers. This problem has led many organizations in the search for invoice workflow automation solutions for their Accounts Payable department.
Organizations turn to Process Director as their invoice management solution in order to:
- Avoid delayed payments
- Consolidate and track invoices arriving in multiple formats (mail, fax, email, etc.)
- Stop errors from creeping into your accounting systems
- Reduce storage costs associated with paper invoices and forms
- Locate archived invoices and forms
Process Director’s BPM software incorporates invoice workflow automation solutions accomplishes these invoice management goals by supplanting paper-based processing with workflow automation, transforming your stacks of paper into searchable, verifiable, and auditable electronic forms.
Process Director workflow management software features include:
- Automatic initiation of the invoice approval process upon scanning of paper-based forms
- Instant access to invoices based on automated indexing, keywords and metadata
- Workflow application integration with your ERP and accounting software systems
- Business process governance with a complete audit trail and reporting of all activities
- Enterprise document management with easily accessible archive of all electronic forms, documents, and images
Request a free BPM software demo
Process Director Case Studies
Many organizations have turned to Process Director for as their invoice management solution. Below are two BPM examples that detail how Process Director’s invoice workflow automation solutions helped stream line business processes and strengthened internal controls. Click on the images below to read how Process Director helped Rentokil Initial and Abbot Labs achieve their business goals.