Keep All Your Systems In-House with an On-Premise Workflow System
Looking to bring business process management and workflow processes in-house? Process Director business process management software (BPM software) fits perfectly into your technology infrastructure, enabling you to be up and running in record time with a minimum of disruption. Process Director scales with your infrastructure, so you can purchase only what you need today, and add users as you grow.
Process Director On-Premise deployment is perfect for organizations that:
- Prefer to keep their critical systems in-house
- Require extensive integration with local data
- Serve very large internal user communities
Cloud-Based BPM and Workflow Software
Cloud-based solutions and software-as-a-service (SaaS) are now established ways of delivering and working with software and applications. Process Director Cloud BPM deployments combine the benefits of the cloud with the power of Process Director business process management software, enabling your business to take advantage of the full capabilities of the world’s leading BPM and cloud workflow process software solution with no infrastructure investment.
Process Director deployed in the cloud is perfect for organizations seeking to:
- Minimize infrastructure and IT expenses
- Leverage the ubiquitous access of the cloud (without sacrificing security)
- Rapidly address business challenges without the delays associated with acquiring or provisioning server hardware
- Easily engage external users (partners, customers, suppliers, etc.)
BP Logix provides a version of Process Director as a Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) and an Application-Platform-as-a-Service (APaaS). Both provide a high degree of configurability for users’ specific needs, including:
- Variable capacity
- Easy provisioning/de-provisioning
- Flexible architecture
- Security and reliability
- On-demand resource monitoring
Enhance your Products with a Robust iBPMS and Workflow Software Solution
Business process management software (BPMS) is a critical differentiator when customers evaluate custom or packaged software solutions. Process Director business process management software offers our technology partners the opportunity to stand out from the competition by enhancing their products with the rich set of iBPMS capabilities only Process Director can provide.
Process Director includes all the features necessary for a fast, robust product integration, enabling you to get to market ahead of your competitors and stay there.
Workflow and BPM Software Integration Advantages:
- .Net environment
- Published, accessible database schema
- Comprehensive APIs covering virtually every product feature
- Web services API (WSDL and REST)
- Code-level (C#) API
- Flexible licensing terms
- Configurable CSS and branding; “white labeling”
- On-premise or cloud-based