Field Service and Building Inspections at the City of West Allis
The City of West Allis (Wisconsin), uses Process Director building inspection software solutions to manage a variety of building inspection processes that can best be accomplished by employees in the field. Building inspections are among the most time-consuming processes that City employees must regularly manage. Jim Jandovitz, the Director of Information Technology and Communications, fully knows the value of field inspections that Process Director BPM platform provides. He said, “If we only saved five minutes per inspection we would be saving tens of thousands of dollars per year. With building inspections alone we can anticipate saving almost 3,000 hours or 1.78 positions. And, as people retire we won’t be filling those positions which is an additional cost saving.”
Learn more about how the City of West Allis is accomplishing financial savings and efficiency improvement with Process Director. Read the Customer Story.
Building inspection Software Built For Management: Real-time visibility and transparency
- Configurable, rules-driven workflow engine, Corrective/Preventative Actions (CAPA)
- Real-time geolocation tracking
- Configurable UI/UX: reports, forms, charts, and more.
- Easy information sharing
- Robust data and user security
- Real time integration with enterprise applications (e.g. ERP, CRM).
- Offline information capture
- Custom searches, fully accessible history
Building Inspection Software Built For field staff: Fast and easy data capture, wherever you are
- Intuitive user interface, whether using tablet, smart phone, or desktop
- Broad mobile data collection, including photos, video, location
- Automated rules-driven distribution of collected data
- Maps integration for easy route planning
- Offline data collection, routed automatically when back online
- Capture live customer signatures
- Email integration for alerts, notices, updated instructions, etc.