Senior Engineer, Customer Solutions
BP Logix is seeking smart, creative individuals who are passionate, innovative, and great to work with.
We're a growing and profitable company with an incredible future ahead of us. A zeal for innovation, and an obsession with solving our customers’ challenges, drives everything we do. Right now we're looking for a sharp, personable, and energetic customer solutions engineer (BPM) to join our team. This position requires strong skills in business analysis and problem solving, experience working with enterprise software, and outstanding written and verbal communication talent.
The right person doesn’t just check the boxes: he or she also has that extra spark—someone who is fun to be around, motivated, engaged, and eager to contribute. If you fit that description, have the skills listed below, and have been looking for an opportunity to make a measurable and lasting impact—please click below to apply.
Process Solution Engineer
Process Solution Engineers develop low-code and no-code process management applications using our award-winning BP Logix Process Director. As a Professional Services team member, you will work to design and develop automated process management solutions, provide Help Desk assistance to customers, and provide feedback and feature requests to the product and engineering teams.
- Gains an understanding of the logic behind business processes as described or documented, and translates that understanding into the implementation of one or more automated processes.
- Applies fundamental principles of application design in the development of automated processes for our customers.
- Meticulously tests a developed automated business process solution to ensure its effectiveness and durability when put into use.
- Customer-centric attitude with a willingness to assist customers in finding appropriate solutions to their implementation issues.
- Motivated to independently complete assigned tasks, and capable of recognizing when your completion of that task requires assistance from others.
- 5+ years of experience in Enterprise Integration, Architecture, SaaS implementation either internally via an IT organization or externally with a consulting firm or software provider.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with initiative to research and craft creative technical solutions.
- Strong presentation and communication skills (written and verbal) in order to interact effectively with coworkers and clients.
- Ability to manage multiple, fast moving projects at a given time.
- Attention to detail, strong organization, and client-service orientation skills.
BP Logix offers a collaborative, flexible work environment, a full suite of benefits, and an entrepreneurial culture. We're located in beautiful North San Diego County, California. Sorry, we cannot offer visa sponsorship at this time: only candidates with the permanent right to work in the US will be considered.
Ready to start? Great! Please submit your resume here: