BP Logix is seeking smart, creative individuals who are passionate, innovative, and great to work with.
We’re a growing and profitable company with an incredible future ahead of us. A zeal for innovation, and an obsession with solving our customers’ challenges, drives everything we do. Right now we’re looking for a sharp, personable, and energetic customer solutions engineer (BPM) to join our team. This position requires strong skills in business analysis and problem solving, experience working with enterprise software, and outstanding written and verbal communication talent.
The right person doesn’t just check the boxes: he or she also has that extra spark—someone who is fun to be around, motivated, engaged, and eager to contribute. If you fit that description, have the skills listed below, and have been looking for an opportunity to make a measurable and lasting impact—please click below to apply.
- Build rich, highly customized, and complex digital applications using Process Director, our BPM-based rapid application development platform
- Work directly with customers and colleagues to analyze customer needs
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Support and extend the applications you and other team members have created
- Take part in our exciting business growth and recognized thought leadership
- Get the opportunity to humiliate your boss at Foosball on a regular basis
- Sense of humor
- Commitment to personal and professional integrity
- Very highly developed written and verbal communication skills (including the ability to clearly explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience)
- Business analysis—proven success collaborating directly with customers and/or other end users to understand their needs and translate them into a working solution
- Flexibility—a willingness to build solutions using tools to which you may have had little previous exposure
- Empathy—the innate ability to understand the challenges faced by our customers, and the drive to resolve them
- Hands-on BPM experience a big plus
- Experience as a programmer or software engineer is not required but would be a plus, esp. using C# and ASP.NET, ideally in projects requiring you to deliver production solutions for your employer’s customers
BP Logix offers a collaborative, flexible work environment, a full suite of benefits, and an entrepreneurial culture. We’re located in beautiful North San Diego County, California. Sorry, we cannot offer visa sponsorship at this time: only candidates with the permanent right to work in the US will be considered.
Ready to start? Great! Please submit your resume here:
(And please, it would really help us out if you would not try to contact us concerning this position via phone, email, text, telegram, friend request, Candy Crush invitation, owl, or smoke signals. We can only consider candidates who apply using the link above. Thanks for understanding.)