Gartner Intelligent Business Process Management Suite (iBPMS)
“Intelligent business process management suites use actionable, real-time insights from operations intelligence to augment the orchestration and automation of adaptive business processes. They help application leaders deliver better business outcomes by improving and transforming business processes.”
- Gartner, iBPMS Summary
Process Director BPM and digital transformation solutions offers:
- Graphical and menu-driven builders for every part of your application: forms, rules, workflows, data connections, etc.
- A seamless combination of structured, unstructured, and case-management process patterns.
- Flexible interaction styles, including web-based, email, and offline.
- Freedom from complex data definitions, flowcharts, and other relics of a slower-moving era.
- AI-Enabled business process management (predictive-BPM)
- IoT connectors
- Process Timeline™, the simplest to create and most efficient to execute process engine in the marketplace.
- Cloud, on-premises, or hybrid deployment.
BREAKING: BP Logix has been listed for the fourth year in a row on the 2018 Gartner iBPMS Magic Quadrant
Analyst giant Gartner has included BP Logix in its fourth consecutive year within the highly prestigious iBPMS magic quadrant, which they define below:
“The intelligent business process management suite (iBPMS) market is the natural evolution of the earlier BPMS market, adding more capabilities for greater intelligence within business processes. Capabilities such as validation (process simulation, including “what if”) and verification (logical compliance), optimization, and the ability to gain insight into process performance have been included in many BPMS offerings for several years. Intelligent business process management suites have added enhanced support for human collaboration such as integration with social media, mobile-enabled process tasks, streaming analytics and real-time decision management.”
What can Intelligent Business Process Management (iBPM) do for you?
We all want more time and money. Businesses are no different. Business process management software (BPMS) setup takes some investment initially, but in the end, the benefits of intelligent BPM software are vast, not to mention measurable. Below are some reasons why organizations turn to Process Director BPMS software solutions:
- Integrated Business Rules Engine: Process Director’s business rules engine uses advanced machine learning algorithms to empower users to rapidly implement better workflow and more complex business processes.
- No Programming: 100% web-based GUI workflow builder for business users—no programming required.
- Web-Based Smart Forms: A faster, easier and more cost-effective way to create an automated electronic forms system.
- Reporting and Process Intelligence: Process Director business process management software offers a variety of searching, reporting, business activity management (BAM), and process intelligence (BI) features.
Start Your Demo
Process Director sets the pace for your BPM and digital transformation. Request a free demonstration of Process Director and discover for yourself how this unique BPM platform empowers you to innovate, respond to market demands, and delight your customers. Or, contact us to learn more about how our business process management software have helped our customers conquer their digital challenges.