Building Inspection Software Solutions by
City of West Allis Finds Efficiency Through Mobility
“If we only saved five minutes per inspection we would be saving tens of thousands of dollars per year. With building inspections alone we can anticipate saving almost 3,000 hours or 1.78 positions. And, as people retire we won’t be filling those positions which is an additional cost saving.”
- Jim Jandovitz, Director of Information Technology and Communications
Increasingly, forward-looking organizations have begun to look for ways to take advantage of cloud-based and mobile technologies to extend their business processes not only more broadly across their own enterprises, but also outward to their customers, partners, and suppliers. Process Director BPM software provides the building inspection software capabilities and features to make this strategic expansion possible.
For management: A building inspection software with real-time visibility and transparency—
- Configurable, rules-driven workflow, Corrective/Preventative Actions (CAPA)
- Real-time geolocation tracking
- Configurable UI/UX: reports, forms, charts, and more.
- Easy information sharing
- Robust data and user security
- Real time integration with enterprise applications (e.g. ERP, CRM).
- Offline information capture
- Custom searches, fully accessible history
For field staff: A business inspection software with fast and easy data capture, wherever you are—
- Intuitive user interface, whether using tablet, smart phone, or desktop
- Broad mobile data collection, including photos, video, location
- Automated rules-driven distribution of collected data
- Maps integration for easy route planning
- Offline data collection, routed automatically when back online
- Capture live customer signatures
- Email integration for alerts, notices, updated instructions, etc.
With Process Director a resident can now go online to submit a weed-and-grass complaint, which is then routed to the Forestry Department. The complaint is reviewed and assigned to an inspector; that inspector performs an inspection from his iPad, and can then issue an order (if violations are found) from the field in real-time.
Even though it runs in your browser, Process Director BPM software takes full advantage of your mobile device’s unique features. Snap a photo to attach to a workflow, or record your GPS location information at the click of a button. Process Director’s mobile workflow management features are perfect for:
- Clinical Patient Visits
- Field Service Work
- and more…
Read more about City of West Allis's Journey with Process Director
Discover what you can achieve with Process Director’s building inspection software solutions!
Process Director sets the pace for your BPM and digital transformation. Request a free demonstration of Process Director and discover for yourself how this unique BPM platform empowers you to innovate, respond to market demands, and delight your customers. Or, contact us to learn more about how our business process management software have helped our customers conquer their digital challenges.