Customers in the Public Sector
Learn how BP Logix’s customers in the public sector have used Process Director BPM software to help improve efficiency
“If we only saved five minutes per inspection we would be saving tens of thousands of dollars per year. With building inspections alone we can anticipate saving almost 3,000 hours or 1.78 positions. And, as people retire we won’t be filling those positions which is an additional cost saving.”
– Jim Jandovitz, Director of Information Technology and Communications
Decision Criteria for an Electronic City Licensing and Permitting Solution:
Jim Jandovitz, Director of Information Technology and Communications for the City, and a committee comprised of representatives from various City departments developed a list of criteria for an automated licensing and permitting solution. They included the ability to:
- Easily integrate with the City’s existing financial , task and GIS systems
- Rapidly create web applications and online application forms without coding
- Create graphical workflow and MS Word based electronic forms
- Route new business applications for approval and notify approvers of outstanding tasks
- Include predictive analytics and business activity monitoring
- Ease of use
Read the City of Fort Worth Case Study Infographic
The Solution: Expediting Processes are Changing the Way the City Does Business
Having adopted Process Director, Jandovitz and his committee proceeded to identify a list of 86 applications. At the top of the list: business occupancy permits followed by building inspections.
The first application rolled out within three months – a process much faster than anything they had experienced – and they didn’t need to have programmers to do it, according to Jandovitz.
The City of West Allis is experiencing numerous benefits as a result of implementing Process Director, including:
- The ability to identify bottlenecks in processes
- Allowing Aldermen and other City leaders to base decisions on real data
- Increased efficiency, communication and compliance across city departments
- Significant time and resource savings on building inspections
The City of West Allis is changing its processes and the way it conducts business. Managers are looking at all processes – documenting, examining and refining how they operate – and looking at how they are issuing permits and applications.
Read More On How City of West Allis Utilized Process Director to Meet Their Criteria:
Our customers are our strongest advocates— read their opinions of Process Director, in their own words.
Just like City of West Allis, Process Director can enable your organization in achieving operational excellence.
Process Director sets the pace for your BPM and digital transformation. Request a free demonstration of Process Director and discover for yourself how this unique BPM platform empowers you to innovate, respond to market demands, and delight your customers. Or, contact us to learn more about how our business process management software have helped our customers conquer their digital challenges.