BPM in Accounts Payable & Invoice Management
Count on Process Director
Traditionally, the process of accepting invoices and processing them for payment has been one of the most paper intensive for many companies. As a result, problems like lost or neglected invoices, not-in-good-order (NIGO) paperwork, and difficulty matching invoices with deliveries can threaten the relationship you have cultivated over time with your suppliers.
Organizations turn to Process Director in order to:
- Avoid delayed payments
- Consolidate and track invoices arriving in multiple formats (mail, fax, email, etc.)
- Stop errors from creeping into your accounting systems
- Reduce storage costs associated with paper invoices and forms
- Locate archived invoices and forms
Process Director accomplishes these goals by supplanting paper-based processing with workflow automation, transforming your stacks of paper into searchable, verifiable, and auditable electronic documents.
Using Process Director, you can automate the entire approval process surrounding invoicing and accounts payable handling—while maintaining real-time visibility into the approval process at every step along the way.
Process Director features:
- Automatic initiation of the workflow approval process upon scanning of paper-based forms
- Instant access to invoices based on automated indexing, keywords and metadata
- Integration with your ERP and accounting software systems
- A complete audit trail and reporting of all activities
- Total accountability through automatically applied electronic signatures
- Easily accessible archive of all forms, documents, and images