Keep All Your Systems In-House with an On-Premise BPM Workflow System
Looking to bring workflow processes in-house? Process Director fits perfectly into your technology infrastructure, enabling you to be up and running in record time with a minimum of disruption. Process Director On-Premise scales with your infrastructure, so you can purchase only what you need today, and add capacity or options as you grow.
Process Director On-Premise is perfect for organizations that:
- Prefer to keep their critical systems in-house
- Require extensive integration with local data
- Serve very large user communities
Process Director On-Premise packages include:
- Unlimited users
- Unlimited workflows
- Unlimited Process Timelines™
- Unlimited business rules
- Unlimited knowledge views
Cloud-Based BPM and Workflow Software
Cloud-based solutions and software-as-a-service (SaaS) are now established ways of delivering and working with software and applications. Process Director Cloud combines the benefits of the cloud with the power of Process Director, enabling your business to take advantage of the full capabilities of the world’s leading BPM and workflow process software solution with little or no capital investment.
Process Director Cloud is perfect for organizations seeking to:
- Minimize capital, infrastructure, and IT expenses
- Leverage the ubiquitous access of the cloud (without sacrificing security)
- Rapidly address business challenges without the delays associated with acquiring or provisioning server hardware
Process Director 3.0 – Social and Mobile Capabilities
Forward-looking organizations have begun to look for ways to take advantage of cloud-based and social media technologies to extend their business processes not only more broadly across their own enterprises, but also outward to their customers, partners, and suppliers. The release of Process Director 3.0 provides the capabilities and features to make this strategic expansion possible.
Process Director 3.0 was built with three simple principles in mind:
- Engage the customer by making it easy for her to communicate her problems and expectations, and for you to acknowledge them.
- Embrace the customer by enabling him to participate directly in business processes you have designed for them.
- Extend the cloud into your work environment by integrating popular cloud services within your workflows.
BP Logix provides a private cloud version of Process Director as a BPM Platform-as-a-Service (BPMPaaS), and provides a high degree of configurability for users’ specific needs, including:
- Variable capacity
- Easy provisioning/de-provisioning
- Flexible architecture
- Security and reliability
- On-demand resource monitoring
A multi-tenant cloud version is also available for smaller applications that have a limited number of users, or just as a quick way to get started. Process Director Cloud also features a multi-tenant option, which offers the full power of Process Director Cloud at a fixed per user cost.
Of course, multi-tenant customers enjoy the benefits of elastic provisioning, enabling you to increase or decrease the number of available user licenses as needed. Your invoice will automatically reflect these changes, and will include billing codes that will allow you to allocate usage costs appropriately within your organization.
Enhance your Products with a Robust BPM and Workflow Software Solution
BPM is a critical differentiator when customers evaluate custom or packaged software solutions. Process Director OEM offers our technology partners the opportunity to stand out from the competition by enhancing their products with the rich set of BPM and workflow automation capabilities only Process Director can provide.
Process Director OEM includes all the features necessary for a fast, robust product integration, enabling you to get to market ahead of your competitors and stay there.
Workflow and BPM Software Integration Advantages:
- .Net environment
- Published, accessible database schema
- Comprehensive APIs covering virtually every product feature
- Web services API (WSDL and REST)
- Code-level (C#) API
- Flexible licensing terms
- Configurable CSS and branding; “white labeling”
- On-premise or cloud-based