Business Process Management (BPM) Software
Automate Your Processes, Reduce Process Time and Improve Compliance
Business Process Mangement (BPM) software makes your business, agency, or non-profit organization more efficient, consistent, and compliant. BPM eliminates the delays and excuses associated with traditional paper-based processes, replacing them with a level of responsiveness and accountability that will amaze you and delight your customers. Through a combination of workflow software, electronic forms, and configurable business rules, BPM solutions provide all the tools you need to automate your processes and improve your results.
Process Director / BPM Software
Process Director from BP Logix is an innovative BPM software solution offering:
- Unsurpassed ease of use
- Rapid time-to-value
- No programming
BP Logix and Process Director have won numerous awards for innovation and excellence. Our most valued recognitions, however, come from our customers who have achieved goals beyond any they had originally imagined through their partnership with us.
Key Benefits of BPM Software Solutions
- Reduces Process Time. Shorter process times can accelerate time-to-market and time-to-service for an organization.
- Improves Regulatory Compliance. Improved process control, auditing, and monitoring help organizations to demonstrate compliance. Replacing manual, paper-based processes with automated, electronic processes is an effective way to ensure users are in compliance.
- Eliminates Errors and Increase Productivity. Ensures consistency of all processes, eliminating errors due to lost or mishandled requests and improving productivity.
BP Logix BPMS Features
- Integrated Business Rules Engine: Empowers users to rapidly implement more complex business processes.
- No Programming: 100% web-based GUI workflow builder for business users—no programming required.
- Web-Based eForms: A faster, easier and more cost effective way to move to an automated electronic forms system.
- Reporting and Process Intelligence: Process Director offers a variety of searching, reporting, business activity management (BAM), and process intelligence (BI) features.
Thank you for visiting us. We invite you to learn more by clicking any of the links on this page, or by contacting us directly.