Business Process Mangement (BPM) software makes your business, agency, or non-profit organization more efficient, consistent, and compliant. BPM eliminates the delays and excuses associated with traditional paper-based processes, replacing them with a level of responsiveness and accountability that will amaze you and delight your customers. Through a combination of workflow software, electronic forms, and configurable business rules, BPM solutions provide all the tools you need to automate your processes and improve your results.
Process Director / BPM Software
Process Director from BP Logix is an innovative BPM software solution offering:
- Unsurpassed ease of use
- Rapid time-to-value
- Rich and unique features
BP Logix and Process Director have won numerous awards for innovation and excellence. Our most valued recognitions, however, come from our customers who have achieved goals beyond any they had originally imagined through their partnership with us.
Key Benefits of BPM Software
- Reduces Process Time. Shorter process times can accelerate time-to-market and time-to-service for an organization.
- Improves Regulatory Compliance. Improved process control, auditing, and monitoring help organizations to demonstrate compliance. Replacing manual, paper-based processes with automated, electronic processes is an effective way to ensure users are in compliance.
- Eliminates Errors and Increase Productivity. Ensures consistency of all processes, eliminating errors due to lost or mishandled requests and improving productivity.
BP Logix BPMS Features
- Integrated business rules engine
- Structured and ad-hoc routing of information and requests in accordance with existing business processes
- 100% web-based GUI process builder for business users - no programming required
- Built-in database connectors for easy application integration
- Reporting and activity monitoring through an integrated dashboard portal
- Easy to use web-based eForms for user interaction with the system
- Electronic and digital signatures for critical auditing needs
- Enterprise level document management capabilities for secure storage of digital content
- Integration with existing user directories (e.g. AD, LDAP server)
- Process monitoring and alerting, with built-in escalation functionality
- Single Sign On (SSO) authentication
- Integrated knowledge management functions provide fast access to information and processes
- Rapid deployment of customized solution
- Advanced application integration
Thank you for visiting us. We invite you to learn more by clicking any of the links on this page, or by contacting us directly.