Business Process Management (BPM) Software
Automate Your Processes, Streamline Workflows and Achieve Greater Efficiency With BPM Software Solutions
All organizations want to increase efficiency and operate at an optimal level. Business process management (BPM), smart forms and workflow automation software help to create a business environment that is highly responsive, accountable, and compliant. BPM software provides the tools required to automate all your business processes and improve your results.
Try it for Yourself – Request a BPM Software Demo.
Why Choose BPM Software?
- Integrated Business Rules Engine: Empowers users to rapidly implement better workflow and more complex business processes.
- No Programming: 100% web-based GUI workflow builder for business users—no programming required.
- Web-Based Smart Forms: A faster, easier and more cost effective way to create an automated electronic forms system.
- Reporting and Process Intelligence: Process Director offers a variety of searching, reporting, business activity management (BAM), and process intelligence (BI) features.
An Award Winning Business Process Management Solution
BP Logix and Process Director have won awards for innovation and excellence from many prestigious organizations, both domestically and abroad. Our most valued recognitions, however, come from our customers who have achieved goals beyond those they had originally imagined through their partnership with us.
The Process Director BPM solutions offers:
- Unsurpassed ease of use
- Rapid time-to-value
- No programming
Key Benefits of BPM and Workflow Software Solutions
- Reduces Process Time: Shorter process times can accelerate time-to-market and time-to-service for an organization.
- Improves Regulatory Compliance: Improved process control, auditing, and monitoring help organizations to demonstrate compliance. Replacing manual, paper-based processes with automated, electronic processes is an effective way to ensure users are in compliance.
- Eliminates Errors and Increase Productivity: Ensures consistency of all processes, eliminating errors due to lost or mishandled requests and improving productivity.
The story of your business is surely an interesting one. We invite you to tell us more about you, your colleagues and your organization. How you currently work and how you want to work. Let’s discuss how your story can become part of our story.